Friday, April 3, 2009

I love you, this is a robbery

In the time that I've had this baby, I have watched:

2 seasons of Weeds
1 season of Queer as Folk
2 seasons of Sex and the City
2 seasons of Celebrity Rehab
1 season of Sober House
1 season each of The City, The Hills, and The Real World
1 season of LA Ink
2 seasons of America's Next Top Model
2 or 3 seasons of Project Runway
1 season of The L Word
2 seasons of Gossip Girl
2 seasons of Mad Men

The Warriors
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
Wassup Rockers
27 Dresses
Failure to Launch
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
The Sex and the City movie (twice)
9 to 5
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Fabulous Stains
Love Song for Bobby Long
Friday Night Lights
Knocked Up
Juno
The Secret Life of Bees
Slumdog Millionaire
In and Out
Burn After Reading
....and I know there's more that I can't remember....

This is what I've watched at home, mostly just me and the baby, occasionally with my mom.

How many hours of my life have I spent watching this stuff?? I don't even own a television set.

This might not seem like a lot to you, but I grew up without a TV! It's always been a point of pride for me, but shit. Have a baby and all that crap-- pride, dignity, perky body parts-- just goes right out the window.

No comments: